Saturday 6 January 2007

Busy Christmas time

I just discovered that I am not the most busiest of bloggers. My last post was over three weeks ago, not a very good beginning but I swear to better myself. It wasn't so much the lack of what to blog about - more a time question. During Christmas I usually achieve 1% of the planned 100%!
I didn't even read much, one bookring book, "Mr. Darcy's Daughter" by Elizabeth Aston, and Legend in Green Velvet by Elizabeth Peters. The first is not worth much, out of five daughters only two are interesting and likeable - the others are either bigot do-gooder or irresponsible twits.
The Elizabeth Peters was better, of course, - a solid B again - but nothing compared to her Amelia Peabody series (of which I consider myself a very BIG fan).

I didn't even find the time to browse in bloglandia - and that's a real shame, because normally I can't survive without my daily dose of KarenS, Dear Author.com and Rosario's Reading Journal.

Anyway, while trying to read up a mile high pile of new posts I discovered that Rosario has tagged me. Bien. I am absolutely new to this. I've never been tagged before but I am thrilllllled - especially because she did it on the 4th of January - the day I became 27 (I feeeeeeeeeel so damn old. Jesus.)

But for this tagging business I think I will start a new post. À bientôt.

--------------------oOo--------------------

2 Comments:

Blogger Rosario said...

Legend in Green Velvet is one I thought hadn't aged very well. The whole thing about the ressemblance left me scratching my head the first time I read it. I had to go back and reread before I could figure it out. It's an otherwise fun romp, though.

Oh, and happy belated birthday! You'll have to note it down in the group's calendar so that next year we can congratulate you on time!

Looking forward to your next post! *g*

7 January 2007 at 11:22  
Blogger Gigi said...

Hey there
I found your blog thru Rosario and I'm enjoying it very much. BTW, happy belated b-day and if you think twenty seven is old, I'm turning twenty nine on the nineteenth and I'm starting to feel positively ancient :)

12 January 2007 at 03:43  

Post a Comment

<< Home